2010年6月8日火曜日

hitsumabushi (Atsuta houraiken)

Atsuta houraiken is a hitsumabushi-restaurant. This restaurant offers fresh-grilled eels with piping hot rice and it is a policy of this restaurant. The cooks begin cooking after look the customers' faces. They think they want to serve the best quality dishes. Perhaps sometimes it takes a little bit long times until the dishes are served, but they stick to this posture for serving to customers a really good fresh dishes. The costs of hitsumabushi is 2,730 yen, the large serving is 3,780 yen. First, you should taste eels as it, second, add spice and try it, third, pour hot green tea and eat it. You might find your favorite tastes. It takes about 7 minutes on foot from nearest subway station.

Atsuta ward Kobe503 in Nagoya city

tel 052-671-8686

3 件のコメント:

  1. I want to eat "hitsumabusi"in the reasuarant.I want to know haow to go to the restaurant. For example,walk for ... minutes.
    The article is very underdtandable.

    返信削除
  2. I like hitsumabushi. I sometimes go to the restaurant. The hitsumabushi is delicious. I want to eat it again! I think that you had better write the price of hitsumabushi.

    返信削除
  3. Hitsumabushi looks delicious. I am very hungry now, so I want to eat this. I think you can write how to eat a hitumabushi and when japanese people often eat this.

    返信削除